- SABRE BinNavi -- Allegedly "the world's first debugging system based on directed graphs and graph visualisation." (Proprietary)
- Visual Cryptanalysis blog post -- Mentions "Daniel J. Bernstein visualizes ciphers by rendering their DAGs". (Not rattling their dags... :-) )
- PaiMei -- Reverse Engineering Framework (also: PaiMei, PaiMei documentation, PyDbg, PaiMei, PaiMei)
- libdasm -- simple x86 disassembly library
- diStorm64 -- Python disassembler library for AMD64
- OllyDbg -- 32-bit assembler level analysing debugger for Windows
- Hand-Detouring Windows Function Calls With HT
- HT Multi-Target Hex Editor/Disassembler
- Immunity Debugger
- Universal Hooker -- tool to intercept execution of programs
- Proview (a.k.a PVDasm) Disassembler -- free, Interactive, Multi-CPU (Intel 80x86/ Chip8)
- Peach Fuzzing Platform -- "Peach is a SmartFuzzer that is capable of performing both generation and mutation based fuzzing."
- sulley -- "Pure Python fully automated and unattended fuzzing framework."
- http://www.fuzzing.org/ -- Book site that also includes list of known Fuzzing software
- Reverse Engineering of Real PCB Level Design Using VERILOG HDL -- includes image recognition
- The Silicon Zoo is a collection of logic cells found in silicon chips